to reduce workplace stress
and improve productivity
Wellbeing is at the heart of successful business.
We combine 30 years experience of business development,
with decades of mindfulness practice and teaching.
Our ‘short & often’ training model,
using e-learning and webinars,
makes the training accessible and flexible,
ensuring high engagement and great results.
By reducing sickness leave, presenteeism and staff turnover,
you’ll see over 3x return on investment.
Watch this 2½ minute video about the training:
Head of Safety, Health, and Wellbeing
Action for Children
Paul Clayton HR Director
Capital Law and Capital People
Helping employees manage work-related stress
Stress now accounts for 49% of sickness leave (HSE 2017). It is a major contributor to presenteeism and staff turnover, and costs £1911 pp pa (Deloitte 2017).
Mindfulness-based interventions have a great success rate, but there are barriers to its adoption.
We’ve overcome those barriers, with training that is:
- based on a ‘little and often’ approach (no time barrier)
- in plain English and business language (no fluffiness!)
- online with webinars (never miss a class, accessible 24/7)
- workplace focused (relevant)
How we make it you-focused
We have a menu of training that’s adaptable to fit your needs.
We start by scoping your employees’ stress points, and the best fit for content and delivery.
- start with a Taster course
- proceed to in-depth training for those who want it, and
- then find way to keep it going
Read more about how this works.